Editor in Chief
Abbre. Key Title:
Curr Anal Ener Environ
Mesford Publisher Inc
Annually – Open Access Based
CAEE is a peer-reviewed Open access journal with a focus on multi-disciplinary applied and fundamental research on energy and environmental sciences. It covers earth sciences, atmospheric sciences and the life sciences which are affected by climate, geological, morphological and anthropological processes; and biological and ecological cycles. The Aim of the journal is to provide comprehensive and high quality of knowledge to both practicing professionals and researchers in the respective field.
The journal publishes research articles, review papers, case studies and letter reports. The journal aims for the rapid publication of research papers at a scientific level. The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Global climate change
- Environmental pollution measurement and assessment
- Environmental management.
- Biotechnology for sustainable environment.
- Solar energy conversion and photo-voltaic
- Fuel cells
- Hydrogen storage and (bio) hydrogen production
- Materials for energy systems
- Carbon capture and storage
- Carbon footprints and energy conservation
- Biofuels and bio-refineries
- Global atmospheric chemistry
- Artificial photosynthesis
- Life cycle assessment
- Chemicals from carbon dioxide
- Energy systems and networks
- Nuclear power, including fusion technologies